Patch alpha 1.1.0
- With practicality in mind, I chose to always keep a quick access bar visible. The bar will be positioned at the bottom of the screen.
- Added to the quick access bar are bars that represent hit points, mana and experience points (respectively).
- I chose to take advantage of the quick access bar, leaving the main menu visible.
- Now when clicking on "play", we are no longer stuck in a frame that delimits the visible area of the map! This update is very important for devices with lower resolutions, such as: cell phones, tablets and computers with small monitors.
- Combat is an essential part of the game. So it needs to be intuitive and practical. I chose to position the buttons on the quick access bar, taking advantage of the space and cleaning up the screen.
- The use of shortcut keys for combat actions and main menu will also be added. The shortcut keys are represented by the indicator below each button.